Vale manufactures 14′ through 27′ hopper cones for Darmani, GSI, Meridian, Sakundiak, Superior, Twister and Westeel grain bins. No matter the type or size of bins, we can provide a hopper cone solution.
We encourage you to contact our Dealers to discover how Vale can meet your needs, and to learn more about following the Foundation Installation Guidelines provided for our hopper cones.
Vale Industries Hopper Cones have the following features:
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Engineered with Finite Element Analysis for exceptional strength and durability
- 10-year structural warranty and 1-year paint warranty
- Durable, grey enamel painting, standard inside and out
- Standard 20″ square inspection port
- Standard levered shut-off door with 13- 3/4″ diam. discharge opening
- 27″ spout to ground clearance for easy emptying
- Cone slope 37°
- Optional inverted U or perforated tube aeration system
- Aeration option fits 18” fans for 14 and 15′ cones, 24” fans for 18′-24′ and 28″ fans for 27′ hopper cones
- Available with or without engineered steel base
Heavy duty frame and support legs for horizontal aeration with high-quality enamel paint both inside and out.
Robust, heavy wall legs for superior strength with vertical and horizontal knife plates for maximum weight transfer to heavy skid base.
High capacity transition tubes for horizontal aeration system.
Heavy double ring and angle brace construction.
20″ inspection port with secure latch.
Practical rack and pinion option.
Vale Hoppers go through a state-of-the-art painting process, applying high-grade enamel inside and out. The smooth interior paint increases the flow of product.
Rockstar Dealer Network
Regardless of your location, there is a Vale Dealer close by with readily available solutions to help and meet your needs with all bin sizes.
Vale hoppers are engineered to provide worry-free stability and longevity. We offer industry-leading support and on-farm delivery.