Indian Head, Saskatchewan
Posted: 01/30/2020 Apply By: 03/28/2020
Seniority Level: Reports to President, Vale Industries LTD.
Employment Terms: Full-time
- The Division Manager will lead the AG Division in all aspects of Sales, Marketing, Research and Development.
- maintain, enhance and protect the Vale Industries Ltd. brand.
- successfully achieve goals and objectives as set by both Annual and Long-Term Business Plans related to the AG Division as prepared by the AG Division Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of AG Personnel in addition to working very closely with other support personnel of Vale Industries Ltd. including but not limited to Administration, Finance and Production.
- Sales responsibilites include review and approval of annual AG Sales Business Plans as well as continuously monitoring Sales Business Plan outcomes. The AG Division Manager will coach, mentor, and propose adjustments to the plan to ensure all objectives including Sales and Profits are achieved.
- Marketing of the AG product line is a key responsibilty of the AG Division Manager who will be expected to work very closely with the Sales Manager and all third-party communication agencies to maintain and enhance the Vale Industries Ltd. brand.
- Research and Development will be reviewed and approved by the AG Divsion Manager and delivered as a annual AG Research report and inclusion in any Development Business Planning. Additionally the AG Division Manager will coach, mentor, and propose adjustments to the plan to ensure all objectives including maintenance of the current product line and new product development are achieved.
- Production goals will be achieved by the AG Division Manager by working very closely with the Production Manager and the A&M Division Manager to ensure the building of the right product at the right time in order to achieve corporate objectives.
- Annual Financial budgets will be prepared by the AG Division Manager for Sales, Marketing and Research and Development. This will include Sales Projections and all expenses related to Sales, Marketing, and Research and Development for the Division.
- Annual and Monthly Profit and Loss Statements for the AG Division will be the responsiblity of the AG Division Manager working very closely with the Controller/Finance Manager to prepare the statements.
- Monthly Reporting regarding the Division will be the responsibility of the AG Division Manager as directed by the President, Vale Industries LTD.
- Demonstrates effective analytical and problem-solving skills. This would include but is not limited to above average spreadsheet skills and having experience operating in a manufacturing resource package (MRP) environment.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Possess well developed oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of scheduling, planning, and executing multiple tasks under pressure.
- Solid understanding of the Agriculture industry in Western Canada.
- Proven track record in managing staff successfully.
- Works extremely well in a Team environment.
- Business Degree or Business Certificate preferred but not required.
- Multiple years’ experience operating in the Agriculture Industry in Western Canada.
- Multiple years responsibility of managing Profit and Loss.
- Multiple years’ experience in managing staff.
- Able to demonstrate competency in the use of Microsoft Office Software.
Vale Industries Ltd. is a manufacturing plant that fabricates agricultural products as well as aggregate and mining equipment. We recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of Vale Industries. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants.
We offer a strong compensation package including:
Competitive base salary plus company results-based bonus, paid vacation, Health and Dental benefits
How To Apply
To apply for this position submit your resume, qualifications and cover letter via email Attention: Don Henry on or before 03/28/2020. Resumes dropped off to our main reception area during regular office hours will also be accepted before or by the deadline.